We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, passionate and highly organised Account Manager to join our team. As part of the client services team, you will help to manage the day-to-day delivery of project requirements, as well as developing and growing client relationships.
You would be joining our growing team in a fast paced, exciting and creative environment, where capability and initiative is noticed and rewarded.
Who are we?
Established in 2010, we are an award-winning creative agency who bring brands to life through powerful ideas and great design. We partner with clients big and small, far and wide. Check out our portfolio to get a feel for what we do.
What’s the role?
We’re at an exciting point in our journey and we’re looking to grow the studio to accommodate for growth across different areas of the business.
We’re looking for someone who can support across a variety of projects – from website builds to branding. Our projects are diverse, challenging and will ensure you will grow your skill set and experience working with exciting and ambitious brands. We have the highest creative standards, and your role will be crucial in upholding these.
The ideal candidate will be bright, positive and confident. You’re always looking to learn, listen to feedback and develop. You’ll have a minimum of 2 years agency experience and be someone who is used to working as part of a tight-knit and collaborative team.
- 2+ years of experience working in a design and/or digital agency
- Experience working with creative and technical teams to deliver a high level of service to clients
- A proven track record of managing and delivering successful digital projects.
- Fantastic organisational awareness and high work standards, with excellent attention to detail
- The drive to grow long-term relationships with both clients and internal teams
- Experience working with and achieving deadlines within budget on challenging projects
- Guiding design progress in the studio; proofreading and sharing feedback ensuring design and deliverables satisfy the client’s brief and feedback
- Work collaboratively across disciplines to build and challenge ideas and executions
- A positive attitude and a fun persona
- A passion for design and the creative process
- Excellent communication skills: building trust with clients, and understanding & managing the tech and design teams
- Strong presentation skills
It would be an advantage to have…
- Experience using CMS – primarily WordPress, but Craft would be beneficial too
- An good understanding of SEO best practice, reporting and tools such as Google Analytics
- An understanding of front-end coding techniques and modern web languages
- A fun, talented and collaborative team to work with
- A beautiful studio in Bristol with a vibrant and creative atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to work on exciting creative projects for well known brands
- A competitive salary
- Adjusted 4-day a week summer hours
- Company pension scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- On the job training programme
Deadline: Sunday 28th Feb 2021
Interviews: w/c 1st March 2021
Salary: Depending on experience
Please note that due to the current restrictions and the safety and wellbeing of our team, we are working from home. Our aim is to return to the studio as soon as it’s possible to do so, however we will have to see how things develop before we decide when this will be. It’s likely therefore that this role will be remote to begin with, however ongoing you’ll be expected to work from the studio.
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you. Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
Subject line: I’d like to apply for the Account Manager role
Body: In 5x bullet points, describe why you’re the best person for the job and what you’d bring to the team.
Please keep cover letters short and attach an up-to-date CV, plus a link to your Twitter and Instagram profiles (if you have them).
No agencies please. We’ve got this one covered.