We have an exciting opportunity for a creative, results-focussed Digital Marketer to join our team. Working across both Fiasco Design and our sister studio, Yatta, you’ll play an integral part in the future success of both studios.
Who are we?
Established in 2010, we are an award-winning creative agency who bring brands to life through powerful ideas and great design. We partner with clients big and small, far and wide. Check out our site for more about us.
What’s the role?
We’re at an exciting point in our journey and we’re looking to grow the studio to accommodate for growth across different areas of the business. You’ll be responsible for;
- Developing, implementing, tracking and optimising the digital marketing strategy across multiple platforms including website, email, search and social.
- Leading the way on lead generation and supporting commercial objectives.
- Driving SEO strategy through continuous optimisation, increasing searchability and visibility.
- Utilising data and analytics to assess how effective strategies are working and to inform business decisions and budget recommendations.
- Owning all of our marketing channels; building and managing our marketing calendar; engaging and growing our audience.
- Copywriting – blog and articles – and community management.
What kind of person are we looking for?
You excel at engaging new audiences. You’re an excellent communicator and someone who always provides solutions and clarity. You’re pragmatic when it comes to prioritising, but you’re not afraid to demand more and take ownership. You’re capable of pushing creative boundaries and suggesting daring new ideas. You’re versatile enough to adapt to a broad range of challenges and enjoy wearing many hats. You have a way with words and enjoy putting pen to paper. You’re commercially-aware and driven by setting clear KPIs that you report against. You see exciting marketing possibilities where others don’t.
You should have 3+ years of experience as a digital marketer for a brand, publisher or creative agency. You have a deep understanding of and engagement with SEO, Google Analytics, email marketing software and social media platforms (mainly Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn).
Experience creating and implementing marketing strategies for tech, charity and non-profit, sustainability and/or education sectors, would be a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Working with a fantastic, creative team full of wonderful people.
- Working out of a beautiful studio near the centre of Bristol, with flexible working hours, including WFH option.
- The opportunity to work on varied projects for exciting brands.
- 25+ days holiday (+ bank holidays).
- Adjusted 4-day week over summer holidays (‘Summer Hours’).
- Company pension scheme.
- Bike to work scheme.
- On the job training programme.
📅 Deadline: Friday 2nd April 2021
👥 Interviews: w/c 12th April 2021
⏰ Duration: Full-time/Part-time
💰 Salary: Depending on experience
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you. Please send applications to email@example.com with the following:
Subject line: I’d like to apply for the Digital Marketing Manager role
Body: In 5x bullet points, describe why you’re the best person for the job and what you’d bring to the team.
Please keep cover letters short and attach an up-to-date CV, plus a link to your Twitter and LinkedIn profiles.
No agencies please. We’ve got this one covered.